Wednesday, October 10, 2012

EnvMan4J

Short story 

Recently I evaluated couple of code generation Java frameworks and I faced with one interesting issue. Every framework or application server wants to have XXX_HOME variable and %XXX_HOME%/bin element in a path variable.
I dreamed about tool that do such thing for a long time. And now I decided to write it. I choose Lazarus to write this tool because it must be native application (in case I need to set JAVA_HOME ;) ). Now this program works fine with Windows (I have only one open issue). Hope I will also make Linux version.

Where to get

You may get this application from my github https://github.com/crc83/EnvMan4J

Case study

I made short screen cast because it's better to see once than to hear many times. You may find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment